Arnotts is the oldest and largest department store in Dublin, Ireland. Its flagship store is located at Henry Street on the north side of the city centre.
The store has its origins in a business founded in 1843 at 14 Henry Street by George Cannock and Andrew White. In 1845 two bankers, Andrew and Patrick Reid became partners in the company. In 1848 White died and the entrepreneur John Arnott became partner in the firm. In 1865 Cannock departed the company which subsequently became titled Arnott & Co.
The original store was completely destroyed in a fire in 1894 and a new building was constructed the following year. The business was incorporated as a limited company in 1895.
The store was taken over by Selfridges in 2015.