Aylward & Sons Southampton

Aylward & Sons Southampton

Aylward & Sons were beer, wine and spirit merchants based in the Hampshire towns of Southampton and Winchester.

The company began as Aylward & Blake trading at 122 High Street, Winchester in 1859. In 1877 the company was titled Aylwood, Sons & Chase operating from 12 Jewry Street, Winchester. By 1889 the firm was Aylward & Sons and continued to trade at 12 Jewry Street into the 1950s, though by 1960 the business had become part of a company called Tyler & Co. Ltd.

Back