Benetfink & Co. was a large retail business located at 89-90 Cheapside, London, from c.1845 to 1907. The firm described themselves as “furnishing ironmongers” and sold a huge range of metalware products for the home. An advertisement from 1852 claimed that Benetfink would furnish an eight-roomed house for £5.
The store also housed an optical department where chandaliers, lamps, optical lanterns and cameras were for sale. A sports depanrtment offered a wide choice of bicycles and sportswear. By the turn of the century Benetfink was selling Kerry and Enfield motorcycles and a range of motor accessories such as jacks, motor watches and headlights.
In 1907 Benetfink & Co. was taken over by the department store, A. W. Gamage.