Bevington & Morris were wholesale leather and fur merchants. In 1861 the company had offices at 67 Cannon Street, London, E.C. and a tannery at Blue Anchor Road in Bermondsey, south-east London. Bevington & Morris were still in business in 1925, trading from premises in Clapham Common in south-west London.
Another leather company called Bevingtons & Sons, was also active in Bermondsey in the 19th century but it is not clear if there was a connection between the two firms.