Bourne & Hollingsworth was a department store, originally established as a shop in Westbourne Grove, London, by Howard Hollingsworth and his friend Walter Bourne.
The business prospered and in 1902 Bourne and Hollingsworth were able to move to a much bigger store in Oxford Street. The store continued to expand over the next few years as the surrounding properties in Oxford Street were purchased and rebuilt. By 1925, Bourne & Hollingsworth offered the best quality fashion goods in a spacious and stylish department store.
The store eventually closed down in 1983 and the building is now the Plaza Shopping Centre.