Bradbury Greatorex & Co. was a textiles wholesaler which was established by John Bradbury and Jeremiah Greatorex in 1815.
The company had a large warehouse near St Paul’s Cathedral in London. In 1898 the firm was converted into a public limited company. At this time, Bradbury Greatorex & Co. Ltd had a capital value of £400,000 and was the seventh largest textiles merchant in London.
The business was taken over by Courtaulds Limited in 1968 and the warehouse was sold.