Bulloch, Lade & Co. was a large whisky manufacturer in Glasgow during the Victorian period.
The company was formed in 1856 following the merger of two family run distilleries called Bulloch & Co. and Lade & Co. At the time of the merger Bulloch, Lade owned two distilleries at Loch Katrine and Lossit, but a year later the firm was able to acquire the Caol Ila Distillery on the island of Islay off the west coast of Scotland. Extravagant expansion work was carried out at the distillery in the 1870s and all the whisky produced was sent back to the company headquarters in Glasgow to be blended. By the 1880s over 147,000 gallons of whisky were being produced each year at Caol Ila.
Bulloch, Lade & Co. went into voluntary liquidation in 1920 and in 1930 Scottish Malt Distillers Ltd. obtained ownership of all shares. The company eventually became part of Diageo.