Burgoyne, Burbidges & Co. was a company of manufacturing chemists in London from c.1714 until 1952.
The company was established at 16 Coleman Street, London in c.1714 and began a small scale production of glassware and chemicals. There is no further documentation of the history of the company until 1864 when the business was being run by Thomas and Frederick Burbidge under the name of Burgoyne, Burbidges & Squire. By this time the firm was a much larger scale operation, producing pharmaceuticals, photographic chemicals and equipment, surgical instruments, medicines and perfumes.
By 1875 the company was known as Burgoyne, Burbidges, Cyriax & Farries. At this time the firm was exporting drugs to the US and other countries.
In 1892 the company name reverted to Burgoyne, Burbidges & Co. and the business moved to a factory in East Ham in east London.
Burgoyne, Burbidges & Co. ceased trading in 1952. Shortly after closure the factory in East Ham was demolished to make way for large social housing apartments. The front building was taken over by the East Ham Fire Department in 1950.