D. Hulett & Co.

D. Hulett & Co.

D. Hulett & Co. was a lamp manufacturing company in London from at least 1874 until at least 1914.

The company had show rooms at 55 and 56 High Holborn and a factory at Harpur Mews which produced lights, hall lamps, chandaliers, street gas lamps and gas-meters. Gas hall lamps seem to have been a speciality of the firm. These types of lamps with metal frames supporting coloured and bevelled glass were typically used in entrance halls of homes in the last two decades of the 19th century.

Back