The Drayton Paper Works was opened in Fulham, west London, in 1910.
It was owned by G. W. Dray & Son Ltd., a printing company which had its main base in Newcastle. The works gained renown for manufacturing the first toilet paper in rolls in the UK. The factory also made paper carrier bags, wrapping paper and high quality envelopes.
The Drayton Paper Works closed down in 1986 and the factory was demolished to make way for a modern business park on the banks of the River Thames.