Drivers & Norris are a firm of estate agents in Holloway , north London. The company provides a combination of the services of auctioneers, estate agents, surveyors and valuers. These property services are provided to private, commercial and industrial clients primarily in the London area to the north of the River Thames, bounded by the M25.
Drivers & Norris were formed in 1918 by the amalgamation of Driver & Co. and Norris & Co. Mr. Driver was an agricultural agent to the Tufnell Estates who established his business in 1852 at Seven Sisters Road, Holloway. Mr. Norris had a business as a landlords agent in the Holloway area in the last quarter of the 19th century.