Evans, Sons & Co. was a wholesale and manufacturing chemist in Liverpool.
Following a merger in 1902, the company became Evans, Lescher & Webb.
In 1945 the name of the business was changed to Evans Medical Supplies. The company manufactured fine chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical preparations, bacteriological and biological products, veterinary medicines and cosmetics.
The company is now part of Glaxo Laboratories Ltd.