The Goldsmiths’ Alliance Ltd. was a company of jewellers, dealers in diamonds and precious stones, silversmiths, and watch and clock makers. The firm was active from c.1865 until 1903.
The company was formed from A. B. Savory & Sons, goldsmiths and watchmakers, situated at Cornhill, opposite the Bank of England.
The 1902 Kelly’s Directory states that the Goldsmiths’ Alliance Ltd. was located at 112 Regent Street and 48-49 Warwick Street with another outlet in Bristol. The following year the firm was absorbed into the Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. Ltd.
The business continued until 1952 when it merged with Garrard & Co., before being taken over by Mappin & Webb in 1959.