Gundry & Sons were boot and shoe makers in London from at least 1820 until c.1953.
The business was established at 1 Soho Square in central London as a “ladies shoemaker”. The company gained a reputation for fine shoemaking through its participation at international exhibitions and by obtaining Royal Warrants. Gundry & Sons made the shoes for Queen Victoria for her wedding to Prince Albert in 1840.
The business was taken over by John Lobb Ltd. some time after 1953.