H. J. Searle & Son Ltd. were furniture manufacturers and upholsterers.
The company was established in 1904 and had a factory in Old Kent Road, London SE1, and showrooms in Westminster and Croydon. The firm’s primary furniture brands were Berkeley Easy Chairs and Berkeley Upholstery.
By 1934 the business had expanded, with branches in Dagenham, Dartford, Watford, Birmingham and Manchester.
The company continued to trade until at least 1956.