H. Rossell & Co.

H. Rossell & Co.

Henry Rossell & Co. was a company of steel refiners and manufacturers of steel tools established in 1837 at Effingham Road, Sheffield.

In 1914 the company had 150 employees and manufactured steel files, shear blades, machine irons, roller bars, bed plates, knives and drills. During the 1930s, H. Rossell & Co. was a supplier to the aircraft industry and had offices in Glasgow and London.

The company traded until 1967 when it was acquired by the Tempered Spring Co. Ltd.

Back