H. Warner & Son Ltd.

H. Warner & Son Ltd.

H. Warner & Son Ltd. is an engineering company established by Henry Warner in 1845 at Lion Street in Ipswich.

In 1983 the company moved to new premises on the south west side of Ipswich at Hadleigh Road. Today the firm still trades from this address and is described as domestic service engineers and mechanical and electrical engineers.

Back