Kent, Blaxill & Co. Ltd.

Kent, Blaxill & Co. Ltd.

Kent, Blaxill & Co. was established in Colchester in 1838 as an oil and glass business.

From the 1960s the company was known as a leading bathroom and kitchen specialist, opening a new showroom in Layer Road in 1963. Kent, Blaxill & Co. Ltd. currently has a further eight branches across East Anglia which offer a wide range of decorating and building materials.

Back