Miles Druce & Co. was a steel stockholding company established in London in 1789. The business grew extensively in the 19th century, absorbing a number of other metal merchants in the process.
By the 1960s the company was engaged in steel fabrication, structural engineering and the manufacturing of steel containers. At this time the firm had a total of 600 employees.
Miles Druce suffered financially in the early 1970s due to a slump in the demand for steel. In 1974 the company was taken over by Guest, Keen & Nettlefolds (GKN).
Miles Druce used at least 3 different overprints in the Victorian period.