Mullens, Marshall & Co. was a stockbroking company based at 4 Lombard Street, London. The company traded under a variety of names from 1786 to 1843 when it became Mullens, Marshall & Co.
The firm was one of the leading City brokers, enjoying close relations with the Bank of England and the Stock Exchange in relation to its activities in the gilt-edged market. It also had a number of private clients.
Steer, Lawford & Co. was another stockbroking firm in London. In 1921 Mullens, Marshall & Co. merged with Steer, Lawford to become Mullens, Marshall, Steer, Lawford & Co.
In 1935 the firm became simply Mullens & Co. until 1986 when the business was taken over by the merchant bank SG Warburg.