S. Cavander & Co. was a tobacco company which was established in London in 1775.
The company is best known for its cigarette brands Army Club and Navy Cut. Advertising campaigns for these cigarettes adopted themes of nostalgia of wartime camaraderie and male culture. In the 1920s the cigarettes were sold in elaborate tins made of pressed copper.
In 1961 the business was taken over by the Godfrey Philips cigarette company, whose main factory is now in Mumbai, India.