Thomas Wallis & Co. Ltd. was a department store at 7 Holborn Circus, London.
The company began as a linen drapery business in 1826 and moved to the Holburn site, which covered an acre of land, in 1869. The department store offered a wide range of household goods from tea towels to carpets and furniture but was best known for its quality linens.
The Thomas Wallis store was destroyed in the London Blitz in 1941. The Daily Mirror newspaper built its premises on the former Wallis site in 1961.