W. B. Fordham & Sons Ltd. was a manufacturer and importer of hardware goods.
In 1825 William Brown Fordham took over his father’s business at the St. Pancras Emery Black Lead Works in Kings Cross, London. The company made emery paper, glass and sand paper, furniture polish and various glues.
By 1904 W. B. Fordham & Sons Ltd. was also manufacturing a range of brushes and brooms.
The company traded until at least 1938.