Wright & Butler

Wright & Butler

Wright & Butler were manufacturers of oil lamps and oil cooking stoves in Birmingham from at least the 1860s.

By 1885 the business had been incorporated as a limited liability company.

In 1912 Wright & Butler Ltd. was taken over by Falk, Stadelmann & Co. who continued to use the Wright & Butler trade name for a time. Falk, Stadelmann continued to manufacture lamps and light fittings into the late 1960s.

Back